It is an honor every year to nominate residents of Wyoming to our prestigious U.S. Service Academies. If you are interested in attending the Air Force Academy, West Point, the Naval Academy or the Merchant Marine Academy the completed application packet is due back to my office by October 31st. Please fill out the application by clicking on the following link. PDF or Word
Please print out your application and send it to my Cheyenne, WY office:
2120 Capitol Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com in my Cheyenne office (307) 772-2595.
Nomination to the different service academies are based on the following:
1. Official High School transcript showing your grades through the end of your Junior Year.
2. Three Letters of Recommendation: Two from educators and one from a third source.
3. American College Testing Program (ACT) and/or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores sent to my office.
ACT Code: 7765
SAT Code: 5960
4. A personal essay written about yourself and why you would like to attend one of the U.S. Service Academies.
5. Leadership potential based on extracurricular activities.
6. Recommendation from my Academy Selection Committee.
Air Force Academy: https://www.academyadmissions.com/
Naval Academy: https://www.usna.edu/Admissions/index.php
Merchant Marine: https://www.usmma.edu/admissions
Note: The Coast Guard does not require a Congressional Nomination (https://www.uscga.edu/admissions.aspx?id=59)