Benefits, Grants and Loans
Each spring, a nation-wide high school arts competition is sponsored by the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Ready.gov’s Natural Disasters page provides information to help you prepare for and respond to emergencies including natural and man-made disasters. Also available for mobile and in Spanish (Listo.gov)
- Government Web Resources compiled by the Library of Congress: government websites, offices, courts, etc.
- USA.gov: The U.S. Government’s Official Web Portal
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Service Center Locator (USDA)
The following information is for immigration issues. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I apply for lawful permanent residence (“green cards”)?
- How can I obtain information on naturalization?
- How can I gain employment authorization?
- Where can I check the status of a case pending with USCIS?
- How can I obtain legal advice?
- How can I undergo an immigration medical examination?
- How can I adopt a child from another country?
- Missing Children page of USA.gov – Find AMBER Alerts by State, the FBI’s Child ID app, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and more.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children – information on missing children, how to report a missing child, and what to do if you think you have seen a missing child.
We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- For general questions regarding the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department’s Frequently Asked Questions about Passports web page.
There are many types of unclaimed property held by local governments and agencies, some of which may be yours: savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed dividends or payroll checks, refunds, traveler’s checks, trust distributions, insurance payments or refunds and life insurance policies, annuities, certificates of deposit, customer overpayments, utility security deposits, mineral royalty payments, and contents of safe deposit boxes.
- The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators – search for unclaimed property, by State.
- USA.gov Unclaimed Money from the Government – information and links on searching for different types of unclaimed money.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – where to write for copies of vital records such as Birth, Death, Marriage or Divorce Certificates, listed by State.